With the warmer weather comes many park days...
We had several odd days with very warm weather, one week it was in the high 70's than a few weeks later it was in the 80's-90's and now it's back to the low 60's-40's so we are in side staying warm, no fun going to the park when the play ground is wet.
My cute little batman... I love that he smiles for his momma!
Little model Sami
The hardest kid ever to take pictures of!
Nope, can't all be looking...
great pictures except for the eyes closed... i need a program that opens eyes... lol
Well this was a mixed emotion day, beds were bunk and than the railing fell off for the well, it couldn't be fixed, and so our only option... it's nice... we are stashing food storage under one bed, and toys under the other.. I only have to go in every couple weeks to deep clean instead of once a week. It's nice and I finally got around to making duvet covers for there comforters and so that will save me a lot of time as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment