Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 2013 #1

I thought I posted these pictures but I guess not! 
 A friend of mine gave this too us, we gave away the "Cars" walker for this, no need for both, especially since there isn't a lot of places to walk around in our place. He loves this though, but his feet are a little off, and he likes to bounce on the tops of his feet and so i bought him some $5 slip on shoes with a hard sole and they have helped a lot, he complains now if we put him in there with out them on... he bounces sometimes for so long that he falls asleep. He loves that thing, we aren't neglecting him... he just loves it! 
 Daphne has joined in my love of Zebra patterns, now Dave can tease her as well and call her 
"Zebs" as he does me, when I wear my zebra slippers. 
 Ez's is kind of slow on some things hopefully that is just me being a paranoid mom and nothing will be called out in the long run of things, but at 9 months old he learned how to sit up! So happy... but we are encouraging him to use his legs to crawl now and so when we put him down we put him on his stomach, he knows how to move from one to the other but doesn't... 
 Me and Sami got a visit from hair cutter Mindy and so we are showing off our styles. 
 This doesn't happen very often, but it's so cute I can't help myself... 
 The beginings of our garden, Sami's pumpkin from school, and my tomato...
 he gets all over the place doing his swimming, scooting crawl... he is so funny! 
 I came home from my mom's in April with a bunch of un finished letters now deciding where to put them and what to do with them it is fun! 
My awesome girl... she got student of the week and so I took her to get a slurpee. She is amazing, i learn stuff from this girl every day. We recently figured out she might have Aspergers, we are on a waiting list to get Medically tested to know the specifics and hopefully by October we will no... Ya I know crap insurance crap wait! 

No comments: