Monday, February 4, 2013

Ezra

Since I haven't blogged for about a month or more I decided to just do some big posts of the family telling about each one of us... and what they have been up to, so get ready to see a lot of pictures! 


 Ezra loves to eat, he doesn't like baby food unless I mix it with baby cereal. If your eating anything and he sees it he wants some, it's like having a puppy around... his favorite thing to eat is the mixed fruits, and his arrow wheat cookies... 
 He is loved by us all, Daphne loves to just sit on the ground next to him or lay... often she falls asleep laying next to him... he doesn't like to be on the ground much, he has to be really happy en able to lay on the ground... and I have to go in another room, or he wants me...
 A lot of his firsts have been with his daddy. He waves at his daddy, and reaches out his arms to him to be picked up, and he started saying da da da but only with daddy. He is daddies little buddy... 
 I love that little tongue... 
 he was about 6 1/2 months here... playing with his hands learning how they work
 he is a great helper when I need to clean the house, he just sits quietly in his bouncer, but you have to strap him in or he gets his way out. When he does fall out, he might squawk but he doesn't mind much he is TOUGH!


 His sisters hate when his socks are on and they take it upon himself to remove them. If not Ezra tears off his own socks and eats them. 


 he is so chubby... goes with my chubby double chin I am sporting. I love when i change his clothes, I strip him all the way down, wipe him off really good and than he immediately grabs himself and pinches... if his sisters come near he covers himself up. I give him raspberries and try everything I can think of to get him to laugh... he pulls me down closer and grabs my hair... if I respond he lets go wondering what he did... 
 This is Bruin... the giraffee. Grandma and Grandpa Ransom gave it to Sami her first Christmas and it's still in the family. It's the perfect stuffed animal for babies, it's not over stuffed it's not understuffed, it's the perfect amount for grabbing, and chewing... he loves it!
 December was a big month for Ezzy boy, he cut 8 teeth. He started around Thanksgiving and ended the first of January. He literally got his 2 front teeth for Christmas... there super cute, but I fear cutting the molars aren't far behind since everytime he is on my lap he sneakly pulls my fingers to his mouth... 


 He rolls over and back and over and back, he isn't happy about this but that is about how much he moves.. he grabs anything in his reach and plays with it... and objects when toys are taken away. 
 There's those top teeth... pretty cute! 

 Chewing on his toes, while naked, doesn't get any better than this! 
 Working on the sitting up, not quite there but getting closer... 
Borrowed a jumper from a friend... he enjoys spinning around, but bouncing is a whole other story... for me it's anything to keep him happy for just a few minutes... 

Ezra is a cute addition to our home he snickers at the oddest things, and we love him all the more for it, he loves to eat and eat and eat... it's been fun figuring out how he ticks. 

No comments: