A couple weeks ago we played "Cooties" where you build your bug... here is Sami with her finished bug
Kyler
Rachel
Me ( yeah I wasn't going anywhere that day so my hair was not fixed Yuck)
Than this week on Tuesday we made masks... sorry you can't see them very well
They put glitter glue on them and there names in foam stickers and animal foam stickers it's a blast
Kyler's was very colorful!
And Daphne you can't take a picture and not take one of her too! It's way fun doing such a simple pre-school. It's giving me a pretty good learning foundation for when we move to Cheney this fall and I have to do it on my own (hopefully we will find some friends or something) but yeah a ton of fun, and pretty cheap... we got books for $10 and we just do pages in that that do with numbers, letters and colors and we do a craft and have lunch. Next week we are going on a field trip to the library! We are trying to think of more stuff to do with them this spring for field trips so if you have any suggestions let us know. We will be more lax this summer... but it's an excuse for us to have a fun play date!
2 comments:
So fun! I do pre-school at home with my girls. They love it. I'll have to try some of your cute craft ideas. It's hard to find places to take kids when it's too cold to go out. My kids love the playground at the mall and going to Petsmart to look at the animals.
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm way better at blogging than FB so I'm glad to have a way to stay in touch. :)
super cute kiddos... I can't beleive they're so BIG and I've never met them!! hopefully this summer. So when/why are you moving to Cheney? I'm assuming it's for school... but maybe for a job? love and hugs - can't wait to see more from you! :)
Post a Comment