Thursday, January 27, 2011

Children's Museum

A couple of weeks ago I met a friend at the Children's museum at the Broadmore Outlet mall and had somewhat of a good time. I wasn't all that impressed with the staff... every 15 min they would both leave and go out in the parking lot to take a smoke break... sorry I just think it's tacky for people to take there smoke break in front of the store they work at... and they both didn't have to go out... what if we had a question!
My favorite part of it was the bearded dragons they were pretty cool. They had a male and a female! They had a train with a restaurant on it A house with a kitchen A bus a dress up area that Sami had fun in And a stage A fire truck A boat A police car And a slide that Sami just couldn't get the hang of, she kept turning her body half way down and so when she went over the bump she would just fly down the slide... it was so funny! She loved it though!
A group of some girls in my ward went and they had planned it as a huge party with the workers and when they got there no one was there... and they waited for a bit... so it was a bit disappointing. I just remember when I was younger somewhere in town there was this place that was a Science center type place and it was totally cool... more of a museum... I forget where it was and what it was called! But it was much much better!

No comments: