Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween #3

It was a good weekend... Saturday we all got glittered up (literally minus Dave) and went to the double ward major party.
Sami even let me put blush and lipstick on her and glitter eye shadow too... everyone loved her wig. She left it on the entire night, I was shocked! After setting up the primary's booth the fishing pond... Dave took some pictures. I am ursula... you can almost not see my legs my tights blended in really well. I borrowed the costume from my sister in-law and it was a hit, I put my hair up and sprayed a lot of glitter in my hair... it was fun...
When we got there we set it up than went into the gym for the chili feed, and than went back and maned the booth for 45 min straight when we had non stop kids. Everyone told me later ours was the most kid friendly so of course it would be crazy. Than we cleaned up and went outside for the trunk or treat. They had hot chocolate and cookies. Daphne chilled with me in her stroller and Dave and Sami walked around. Sami didn't get very much because some people had there cars decorated really scary like... one had a coffin I was told. She wasn't too fond of the jack-o-lanterns either. Than we finished our candy and left. There was also a ice cream feed but we didn't dare stay for that. Too much sugar is not a good thing for little kids! We had a Little Mermaid theme. Dave was Prince Eric. He had his pants rolled up but un rolled them at some moment in the night. He wasn't too fond of his costume but nothings ever as good as a Ninja! Prince Eric and Ariel and Sebastian getting some milk in the back ground. We undressed and Dave hit the books (the story of a student) and the girls were in bed a half hour later and I was very exhausted as well. It was a good night. Sunday we dressed the girls back up and took them over to my parents to trick-or-treat, and there costumes were a hit. I finally got some pictures of Daphne... aka Sebastian... Gotta love my cute little family and there cute smiles. We had a great Halloween. Since real Halloween was on Sunday we opted out of going door to door and just did the basic trunk-or-treat, thank goodness the church is into that. We will see what we do next year... I saw a family dressed as Shrek... and Cat in the hat with thing 1-5 you think we could pull it off? Well we will see what I come up with next year. I also made cupcakes with an oreo spider on top, no one really was in the mood to eat them and so we will be giving them away... very cute to make though!

1 comment:

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Looks like you guys had fun, so cute! I love the theme idea. We are coming for Thanksgiving so if your around, I would love to see you!