I didn't realize that I was only taking Daphne pictures this day, and so when I realized it I figured it's her time to shine!
We went over to my moms house to play in her kiddie pool and here we go!
I couldn't pass up these sunglasses, notice I am holding her hands down because if not they are yanked off and chewed on, but I love them!
She loved this pool. Sami has been begging me all summer to go swimming and so we went here for her but she would never get in, until right before we left... and after she pooped her pants... go figure.
She was moving around the pool on her tummy for the longest time until she would see the dog (my parents Jack Russel Scooter) and than she would try and climb out of the pool while saying "Dog, dog, doggggg, dog" it's pretty silly that the only 3 words she knows are mom, dad, and dog... it's awful cute too! She wanted that dog so bad, but we know she would pull his hair out and make him mad, so he was kept away!
I know this is an x-rated picture but I don't care... babies nakedness is super cute especially when it's un-wanted nakedness which this is. You see she is high tailing her way back into the bathroom to get back in the the tub with her sister, her favorite place. If you haven't guessed it from the pool pictures, this girl loves being in the water. I had grabbed her out of the tub and was laying her down to put her diaper on when she kept flipping right over and crawling away to get back to the tub. So of course I had to snap a picture. Well happy 11 months old Monday the 23rd Daphne. Wow... I can't believe she is almost 1 and still has hardly any hair!
Things for us have improved slightly, Dave got a job at GNC out off Queensgate, and so that is something. It's just part time so perfect for schooling. It doesn't pay more than minimum wage but such is life, waiting for unemployment to kick in would put us out of house and home. It's ridiculous. He is waiting to hear from a internship, well it might be a long ways off but it would be perfect, he has applied other places too... he worked for GNC years ago before we got married and was a manager of the store on Kenn. Ave. (I think) well, he doesn't want to be manager he just wants to go to school and work part time.
It's actually been a blessing having him off those 2 weeks because I got super sick and had absolutely no energy. I watched a lot of Gilmore Girls and read a book, and did some word searches and that was about it. After a couple of doctors apts and some blood work, I found out I have IBS, I am glad there was a reason for how uncomfortable and sick I was, and exhausted. Well my doctor put me on some medicine and so things will start to get better with that soon, although one of the side effects is insomnia... so that might explain the fact that it's 12:30 am and I am still up... or the fact that I slept in til 9 this morning... oh well must go read my book now and go to sleep.
3 comments:
Oh man, that's a teenage blackmail picture if I ever saw one!
It's nice to have a diagnosis, but bummer at the same time. Hope you get feeling better soon!
She is so stinking cute. I love the first picture. What a face! Your kids are so cute!
Those are cute pictures of Daphne. They are growing up so fast. Im glad he found something even if it's not ideal. Things dont always work out the way we plan, but they do always work out. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Getting sick is always the pits especially when you're a mom with kids. Let me know if I can bring you dinner sometime or you need anything. I am available. =)
Post a Comment