Daphne turned 2 weeks on Wednesday the 7th and she is doing great. She is a lot picker than her sister was, but I only think it's just because we are used to having a baby, it's not brand new like it was with Sami. She loves to be bundled and if she is not bundled than sleeping doesn't last very long.
Her sister loves her, and does exactly what I wanted her to do, aknowledge that she is there and that mommy has to take care of her, but not hate her, and not hurt her. When Daphne cries Sami tells me and tries to comfort her. She kisses her on her forehead, but besides that the touching is kept to a minimum. I think partially she is afraid of her.
I was in the process of trying to get her to nap... she pooped her clothes and so all she has on is her shirt, diaper and socks. To get more clothes I would have probably woken up Sami. Ahh the tricks of having 2 kids and one kid room. I haven't taken as many pictures of her as I planned on, but as she gets older I know pics will be taken a lot more!
1 comment:
I don't miss those days of runny poop. I wish you luck in that! And it sounds like Sammy is doing great with her little sister! YAY! :)
Post a Comment