Saturday, September 19, 2009

Simply Sara Update!

Check out my Simply Sara Home blog, I updated it with my recent creativity splurge.
So... I know I promised last blog that it was our last weekend before Daphne but I guess it just goes to show you that doctors can sometimes be full of it, or better yet... don't get your hopes up. No I am still very pregnant, and I can say very because my due date is tomorrow! I have that cute little widget showing the babies size, I am interested to see if it will disappear after tomorrow, but if it does give me a few days and by the end of next week you can see pictures of the real deal.
As of right now we are scheduled for inducement on Tuesday. I am writing this here because until I have this baby i am laying low and not answering too many questions because quite honestly i am "TIRED OF IT" if I get one more person asking me "So when are you going to pop" they just might not like my retort, not that lately they have been kind. I usually respond with "I don't know you tell me" or I just grumble. I know everyone is trying to be nice, but if I knew that, you would know. My best friend Kim keeps calling me and giving me hints on inducing labor, sorry everyone but for some reason my body doesn't like giving up the babies it carries. If it was up to my husband he would keep me prego, I have tried to convince him that when I am prego I am a brat because I want my body back and I want to fit into clothes again. He'll get it soon enough.
My friend was supposed to be induced last Friday at noon, and by Saturday afternoon she still hadn't gotten the approval to come in, she went into labor on her own that night so it didn't matter. My other friend who was due on the same day as me, with her 4th child, they were kind to her and she was told the 16th she would be induced and she was, so as of right now who knows. I have talked to two different people from the hospital, one being the head nurse that didn't appreciate my phone call apparently, she let me know that they couldn't tell me anything. Than I talked to the tour nurse and she said it depends on the rooms, so everyone pray for me and cross your fingers that something good will happen by Tuesday night at least... I am dying here. Everyone in my family is on call. Standing by in case we need a babysitter, standing by to receive the news, just waiting. I am waiting but keeping myself as busy as possible. Hence the blankets I made yesterday.
And as far as child care is concerned, for those gracious friends and family... we have pretty much got it sorted. Sami is staying with my mom since she knows her the best out of everyone, and we are over there all to often. If we go in on Tuesday we will probably come home on Thursday and Dave will work Friday than have the weekend off, so my mom will be helping me figure out Friday's help and other than that... once it's been a week I should be A ok. (knock on wood). Basically we have left what happens up to my mom to handle while we are in the hospital. Sami has specific people that she will let watch her, and since she is going to be a big sister I appease her and bend to her wishes... sending her off on a play date with out me or her dad is not something she does well, so please no one be offended if we turn down your offers to help.
Dave will be with me the entire time unless he is home sleeping. I know there is a bed in the room, but he needs more sleep than me so he can do the functioning and so I require he sleep at home, that way he is in David good mood. More than likely though we will be making a post and entry from the hospital. Dave is bringing his toys and one will be the lap top so we will have fun with that!
Take Care and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Sara I was checking your blog to see if you had your baby yet. I'm sorry that they are making you wait. Maybe it is because Labor and delivery at Kadlec is really crowed. I know that they had to kick me out of my room in the middle of the night to make room for all the laboring moms comming in. I know what you mean about getting your body back. The feeling of not being pregnant any more is great! Good luck.