Friday, March 6, 2009

FYI!

I am going to be doing a much larger entry about my husband's party that we are having tomorrow night for his 30th but just wanted to let all of you know who have been thinking of us...
David got a job with a company I believe it's called ARGROW MAX, it is an environmental or Green fertilizer since all these environmentalists have come out of the wood work here in the last couple of months courtesy of our new Pres Bama... but it is a new thing and so Dave will be working in the Warehouse taking care of things getting it ready to be sold.
He has been going through some pretty extensive interviewing this week for the job and making sure that it will be the best thing for our family and today he got called in around 9 am and worked until about 1, to learn the ropes. I am very excited for this and I know that our prayers have been answered. It's amazing the work that our Heavenly Father does, and how he makes it all just seem right in the end. I can't tell you how many blessings we have been bestowed upon these last 2 weeks, and I know it's because our Heavenly Father loves us and wants the best for us!
Thanks and love you all!
Mason's!

2 comments:

NaDell said...

YEA!!! I'm so glad that he got the job! So, he will still be able to do school at night or something, right?
See you tomorrow. I think we are all better today. I won't come if anybody else gets sick.

Mary said...

Congratulations! We are very happy for you both.