Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crazy Me!!!

Girls...  tell me if you ever feel like this? 
  • I can't make up my mind
  • fixate on one thing until I get it the way I want it
  • clean, clean, clean, organize, organize, organize
  • be more and more loving (even surprises your husband at times)
  • tired a lot but don't want to sleep because have too much on mind
  • crave exercising
Maybe some of you have never felt this way but maybe some of you have and can already answer the question... well I have been suffering from 
PREGNANCY
yes I said it and I was hoping it was true for the past couple months, but now it's true, and I am so so excited. I am probably what  month a long. Some of you might think we are crazy having a 18 mo old who's not walking, and already pregnant again. Well, let me let you in on some of the things that have been going on between me and my wonderful husband. 
We decided this past summer we were going to give it another shot come November/December. Than October rolled around and the Economy, President Obama, his company struggling, etc. And he I guess the easiest way would be to say he 'freaked out' and talked me into to waiting until Sami was 2. I didn't want this, because I have always wanted to have my kids close but not too close, but close enough to play with each other, and be in the same school with each other etc. And so I was kinda bummed but after mopping around about it for awhile I decided that when it was right it would be right. 
Low and behold after Thanksgiving, my husband tells me he feels good and wants to have another go at it. Thank goodness I was relieved, to say the least. We are both very excited and can't wait. The kid would be born sometime in the fall and I am going to go until the doctor says so, to see if maybe this baby could get a little bit bigger. 
Besides that, in reference to all the things going on in my list at the beginning. I have been super not stressed because it's an excited thing, but ya know about decorating. I guarantee I have bored everyone I know because of it. I got my curtains up (as previous blog said) and now I am on a new kick. Get ready for it. DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING I am still torn with it of course because I have loads and loads of scrapbooking stuff I don't want to get rid of, since I save everything, but than again I do other crafts that I can use it all for, but but when and how... is the bigger question. I am still debating it, and so if any of you know anything about it and I haven't already racked your brain than fill me in. I have looked at a lot of companies on line and so far I like shutterfly, but I am not completely sold. 
Cleaning has gotten better in our house, my husband cares about it more, which is a big improvement, and well that helps of course. I am in an organizing mode, and maybe that is part of nesting but I just seem do disorganized. And so I just get to fixated on it, and I drive my self crazy. I just have so much stuff. 
Sami is of course still a handful, and getting more stubborn by the day, and so I am organizing all those children articles that I have held onto and now going to be reading anything about her behavior possible for some insight. She is getting cuter by the day though, but kinda stopped talking. The silly goofy girl, she can say a ton of stuff but now all I get is grunts. Than she starts crying for no reason at all and I know it's just because she wants something, (like the computer) she can't have and so I just ignore her and suprisingly she stops crying in a few, again to prove my point, attention. She is so dang good at bedtime though. I grab her blankie, binkie and start singing the first few words in "I am like a star" and head is on my shoulder no matter the prior mood, and than I lay her down, put her blankets over her and leave the room. She might cry for a few but honestly not for long. 
Exercising. I have been emerged in Wii Fit. I bought, well am in the process of buying it off my brother and his wife. I am enjoying it thouroughly, although It won't be getting as used here in the next months, but I will do what I can, when I feel like it. I have never wanted to be one of those women who just find out there prego and just start gorging, hello, no matter when you gain it you gotta loose it sometime. So pace yourself. I am just excited for being sick (if I am) because than I loose weight. 
Well... it's late about 10 and I still am craving organizing, and so back to work I go. I just wanted to drop a little about me note to let everyone know the news. I just know I am going to get crap about this later.... oh well it's my life so lay off!

3 comments:

NaDell said...

YEA! I am happy for you and wouldn't give you crap! What are you talkin' about??? You're married, stable, loving, and can take care of kids. Nothin' wrong with that. You guys are working hard and trying your best. It's not like your babies are 11 months apart either.
I'm glad you are feeling well. Sami's just stubborn. That's a first girl for you. I think they're all that way.

Ben and Alissa said...

Congratulations! I'm glad things seem to be going well for your pregnancy so far and hope that they stay good!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

that's so great. Congrats for you guys. I hope this pregnancy goes well for you.