5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. I was 23/24 depends on the month
2. dating a crazy guy
3. wanting my life to begin
4. working at Claire's
5. making life long friends
(Samara, Chrissy)
5 Things on my to do list for
today:
1. hang out with family
2. have dinner
3. change many diappers
4. keep track of binkie, blankie,
sippie
5. giving kisses
5 things I would do with a
million dollars:
1. Pay tithing
2. Pay off all my debts
3. Put alot into savings for
retirement
4. Buy and New Car and Travel
5. buy a home
5 Places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Ut
2. Rexburg,ID
3. Orem/Provo, Ut (within the
same year)
4. Bosie, ID area
5. Kennewick, WA
5 jobs I have held:
1. KFC/Taco Bell
2. Assitant Manager Claire's (4
years)
3. Night Supervisor at Robert's
4. sold ties
5. now piano teacher and web
designer
5 People I tag - NaDell, Torrie,
Samara, Chrissy, Rachel
I am too lazy to fix the
problems so oops!
1 comment:
Hey Sara! I don't have your email, but we need to chat about the reunion.
Check out the new blog:
www.lemcclellanfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment