This kid cracks me up, he is always doing stuff that shocks and surprises me.
He used to be this baby that just kind of sat there and needed me all the time and cried when he was mad or tired, and laughed out of the blue at his sisters, and didn't understand when we blew on his belly the feeling that now makes him laugh….
Now he is this 20 month old who motors around the house cruising around furniture, pulling cups of liquid off the kitchen table and managing not to spill it at all…
He snags stuff from us or the girls and hides behind the kitchen chair that is closest to the back door, and thinks we can't see him.
He loves to wear shoes, and can't stand being naked unless he is in the bathtub.
Loves to throw and play basket ball in the tub,
he growls and grunts and is our dinosaur and lion.
He knows he is cute…
This picture was taken when I was at Walmart I was digging through a bin of the boxed $1 candy to find some good flavors. I guess I didn't buckle him in, I circled the stand and as I was standing next to him I noticed that he was out of the cart and balancing between the cart and the stand getting to the candy and was very seriously going for one box in particular… something that I don't ever buy because it's too chewy and sticky… I ended up settling with a box of M & Ms for him, he chewed not the box in the store but has still not eaten it.
So glad he is part of our family.. so glad that I was as they said back in the 1800's
able to produce an heir…
He loves his sisters and his parents and I dread him growing up but excited for it at the same time.

No comments:
Post a Comment