So last tuesday I took Daphne and Ezra to Walmart to buy boots and some other stuff… there boots from last year are fake ugg boots and not water proof so we needed to invest in some water proof ones… I was wondering if I shouldn't have, than that night it snowed an inch or two, hasn't snowed since… I hope it does just so that I feel it was worth buying the boots…
I have been searching for pony shirts for them all year… haven't been able to find some in my price range i.e. under $10 for a sweater $5 for a shirt.. yeah I know I am cheap… it's kids clothes… I finally found these cute sweaters at walmart for $10 a piece I was proud we grabbed them and once a week these girls are so happy to wear them!
Here's our little moose… grandma B bought the hat for him for his birthday and the pjs for Christmas… had to put them together… he is so cute! I love the top picture!
My latest Pinterest craft… so much fun! I am going to be selling them at the event… I have some modifications I am making to it though… the secret at the event! This will stay out year round… our fancy candy bowl/gumball machine!
I don't know what we are working on… but this is a weekly thing… me sitting down with her and helping her with homework… she is an excellent speller and loves to learn. We got the latest letter from the neurologist today and since as of right now our state insurance won't pay for her testing it's $360 for her test and $360 for the follow up results and conference… this are a month apart so at least they are feasible… I am still going to try and convince insurance to pay for it… we shall see…
Cute boy brushing his teeth…
He has been talking so much lately…
Hello, thank you, bye, all done, u oh, naughty, popcorn, hot dog..
I could go on and on… he is starting to say what ever he hears… not easy to understand but I am getting the hang of it! He is so cute… my favorite part of the day is kissing him… I pick him up, or put him in his carseat and just snuggle in and kiss him over and over on the cheek… and he just closes his eyes and enjoys it… sometimes he makes noises as if he is enjoying it… there are times when it's too much and he pushes me away but that is my favorite thing to do to my kids… I don't do it very often with my girls, they don't sit still long enough… but I get it in when I can!








No comments:
Post a Comment