Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Preschool Day at the Fair

Daphne's school doesn't start until September 11, but for her first day of class not in the class room, September 9, it was a field trip. The parents took there families and kids and met the teachers and preschool groups from the 4 schools in the Cheney School District and met at the gate of the fair and got a free entrance. We spent the first 3 hours exploring with the teachers and other parents. There were only 3 other kids there from Daphne's class of 15 and so it was pretty nice getting to know the teacher. We saw a lot of goats... 
 "My Little Pony" in real life! 
 The biggest set of horns/antlers I have ever seen on a Steer/bull 
 The little goats that kept sticking there heads through the fence... 
 Donkey's... 
 The cutest bunnies ever... this is as big as they get, that's the bunny for me! 
 Daphne being a piggie! 
And of course since on accident I parked at the wrong entrance she saw the rides and there was no way we were getting out of there without a couple. She rode two and that is $6 I will never see again... lame! She had fun... She rode a train too... but it wasn't a very good picture. I figured I should spoil her since she was starting school and we were sister-less. I tried to find a ride that me and Ezra could ride with her and there wasn't one! Lame! 

Well we had fun, and she enjoyed the animals and meeting her new teacher Mrs. Webley. Dave will meet her teacher tomorrow! 

No comments: