Well, since I love to have fun for birthday's because hey why not... we had Sami's 6 party the day before we left for Tri-Cities the day before her actual birthday!
Here we are playing pin the tail on Princess Celestia...
Dave drew the picture and Sami colored it! We used yarn for the tails
We used Daphne's Ear Bandit as the blindfold because it was handy and it worked pretty well!
Than we played water balloon toss... it was fun!
I made Sami's cake with a rainbow made out of skittles on it and marshmellows for he clouds... and she had a pony that was standing on it as well... Pinterest!
We invited 4 girls to the party, April (in purple), Wynter (in green), Amelia and Alanna but seeing how it was summer it was hard.
Sami had a great time and it was a good chance to have her friends over!











1 comment:
I love the pony tails to pin on the pony! Cute idea. You are so creative and throw a great party!
Post a Comment