Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ezra's 1st Bath!

Yes, he has had baths more than today, but today was his first bath in his new bath tub, he loved it... and cried when I wrapped him in his towel and pulled him out. I have seen pictures of boys in the tub with a rag over there junk and thought that was funny, but for pictures I can understand why, but the rag was on him so he wouldn't pee on me....

Dave's taking the pictures I am holding him in place... he is so wiggly! 
 SO MAD!!! 
 took him, out of the towel, put his diaper on, and wrapped him in his blanket and fed him the good stuff... it's amazing what a difference that can make... 

A few days after I had Ezra I was talking to my mom about him, and our routine, or attempt at one, and she was saying how much different and calm I am now to compared with after having Sami. I was so scared after having Sami, i thought she needs so much how I am going to provide it for her, it took me about 6 months to feel like a real mom, and to feel that I could do this. Before I gave him, his bath I was cleaning the girls room, once a week I go in there and give it a good organizing... and Dave told me Ezra was upset... he couldn't calm him down, so I finished up and came out and picked up my mad baby and in seconds he was fine. I put him to my shoulder and said, it's ok, I love you, your ok and he calmed right down, apparently he just wanted mommy... even though he adores his dad and can't get enough of him, there is stuff that dad can't do, my love for Ezra completes him more... it's such a great feeling to be so needed! I love my little guy! It's sad to me that a month of his life has already flown past! It needs to slow down... 


No comments: