Well after Dave being off for 2 weeks from work, he had to work on New Years Eve, so me and the girls just hung out. I started my first project of the year, organizing all my craft magazine rip outs. ( I get all sorts of magazines from well you name it, and when I get them I thumb through and what I see is interesting I rip it out and save it, than I file it away in a binder for later reference). So when lunch time rolled around and our table was not available I decided we were having a picnic, the girls loved it.

Here we are eating our cheesy noodles aka macaroni and cheese.


Daphne felt like cuddling ...

Sami wanted a close picture...

After lunch I decided to prepare the house for Sunday and vacuumed our front room, a daily task. Before we left for Christmas our vacuum stopped working, so we figured, it was on it last leg, and that we would have to invest in a new one after the start of the year. We told my brother and they have a fancy Dyson but still had there old vacuum and so they gave it to us. So when Dave vacuumed when we got home on Friday I told him to try our vacuum to just make sure. It worked fine. Than when I pulled it out it worked fine until I had to vacuum behind the couch and than it wasn't doing crap. So I pulled out the back up and that didn't do much better. Than I tried vacuuming out the couch and the hose on the backup wouldn't work and well i tried our vacuum and discovered after closely looking at the hose that there was a huge clog. I got it un clogged to find the culprit a Mr. Potato Head arm. So i put it back together and now it works like a charm. Awesome!

Dave got home at 5 or so and I made some yummy bread with sauce and chicken kind of like spaghetti but instead of spaghetti you bake it all with a Flesichmans bread mix. It was good. I wasn't feeling well though. Than I had to leave at 9 to go help at the YW/YM party at the church and so before the girls went to bed we busted out our s'more maker that my mother in law gave us for Christmas. It was a blast.

The girls didn't get it, we got to use it more...

Dave said he would roast his own, he said he had a special way to doing it, which included burning it! oh well. It was fun, Now I just need a fondue maker and I will be very happy!

On New Years, well they switched our church to 9 and so we decided we would wake up at 7 and so that would give us 2 hours to get ready. The girls bathe on Saturday and so do I and so just Dave had to bathe. Well the girls woke up at 4 and took a while to get them back to bed, So when I woke up from a dream and saw the clock said 7:42 am and realized the girls were still asleep we jumped out of bed and rushed. We made it to church on time. I had the girls wear matching outfits. I lost Daphne's tights somewhere, drives me crazy. But they had white shirts that they got to go with there new grandma dresses, and there pink skirts and some princess necklaces I bought them. I wore my new dress my mom bought me a grey maternity dress and I even tried wearing it with black tights. I didn't think grey and black tights went together but it seemed to not scare anyone so it's good besides tights are so much warmer than nylons.
Well Hope you Had a Happy New Year. We are enjoying our last week of fun before Dave and Sami start school on Monday. I see the doctor this week and hopefully she will schedule my ultra sound for this week or next... crossing my fingers. Than the real fun begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment