I guess I have been pretty lazy lately where the picture taking is concerned, oh well... we aren't that exciting so your not missing much. This is the pictures we have taken this month...

One Sunday before church I needed a snack since we were out of everything to take to church, and so I popped a bowl of popcorn, Sami gave Daphne the bowl of popcorn and there ya go.... I ended up picking up enough to stuff in two baggies for church, and vacuumed it all up when we got home, this girl is a terror, she gets in to EVERYTHING... last night she broke a plate, and when she is coloring she throws all the crayons on the floor, and when she is doing puzzles she throws all the pieces on the floor, not at all like Sami was at this age, so you can see where I am surprised...

Dave irons his own church shirts, here is the proof!

it snows here now all the time, and it's very cold, my friends from church laugh at me when I show up and am suited up in my coat, hat, gloves, boots and scarf and still complaining about being cold... my temperature is off I am assuming thanks to this baby... I am really not that big of a whimp.

Saturday I decided I needed to go shovel the walks so we didn't get snow in our shoes going to church, Sami came out and played while I shoveled. We haven't invested in snow clothes for her, so she is wearing knit gloves, and two pairs of pants, she didn't want to come inside after the 30 min we were out there and claimed she wasn't cold, i was freezing and I had all the good stuff on.

Daphne, Daphne, Daphne... never lays on her actual pillow and usually doesn't fall asleep in her bed... silly girl. One night she got stuck between the guard rail and the mattress it was super sad.

i made myself this skirt... no one noticed, but I love it... it's so comfy and warm.

Sami posing for the picture... Daphne chewing on a babies feet.
As I told you before we aren't too exciting but since i have a blog and we are stuck over here in Cheney snow land, apparently the highest elevated place in the state of WA, ( I don't believe it) i am making the best of it. The nice day will be when we move into a bigger place and we actually have places to put things... notice all the clutter... it's really fun, it's ok, no one ever comes in my house, except home teachers, I don't have visiting teachers that come, and us, so I am just not worrying about it... I have more important things to worry about.
We are leaving Tuesday to head to Kennewick, for Thanksgiving, we come back on Friday Dave has to work Saturday, we are going back down for Christmas for a week, so that will be fun. I heard the babies heart beat, and it's good the doctor said, the bean was moving a ton and I am thrilled to find out that I have only gained 3 pounds so far, which is nice since I was overweight to begin with and I am told I should only gain 15-25 pounds total... so eating healthy I am, and trying not to get too caught up in my weight.. I will worry about that after this baby comes. Hoping to move into a town house after this, so hopefully going up and down stairs all day will help me loose...
Hearing the heartbeat after Christmas before New Years, or around there so that will be fun, than I can stop dreaming of a boy and just deal with what ever this baby will be either Emma Mae or Daniel Jeffrey... we shall see what comes... my luck it will be a girl but I know several people that have had two sexes in a row and there 3rd is different... so still crossing my fingers, it's not that I don't like girls, of course I love them, I just need something different a change of pace, I am getting bored of princess stuff, and pink clothes, bring on the boy stuff PLEASE!!!
See ya for now!
3 comments:
lol, you are too funny. :) Yay for baby bean! I have (another) ultrasound on Wednesday and I'm excited to see how the baby has grown. I'm 21 weeks now and into the "nice" part of pregnancy... if any part actually is nice, haha.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy all that snow!! (hehehe)
Mt. Rainier is higher. It's at 14,410 ft. It's the highest point in the country except Mt. McKinley in Alaska. Cheney is 2,352 ft. Cheney is higher than Spokane though which is 1,843 ft. (I had to google all that. Andy would know without looking it up...)
Looks like you guys are having fun! See you soon. =)
Post a Comment