Sunday, June 19, 2011

THE REST!!!

So Saturday June 18 was Sami's real 4th Birthday and so we started the morning... by (besides me getting up at 5 with Daphne... another story) with her opening her presents that she had patiently awaiting for the last week or so.
Daphne decided to help... it's been a hard week on her, not getting presents!
I ordered from on line and so they came in from Amazon and...
She got a Plush Little Mermaid Ariel doll, and a plush Sebastian! She loves them, they were a good pick.
So Saturday I got the urge to get all ready for Father's Day, and so I followed my instinct in making the cake early... So I made the cake and it served me well because Sunday's are such a lazy day, and we had a huge home issue Saturday that I choose not to tell you about... all I can say is YUCK!!!
While we were resting Dave put in one of his favorite nerdy movies, the "Dark Crystal"
Than we cut the cake and had at it... but I am sad, it was so good I didn't want to cut it!
Check out my other blog. www.simplysara.blogspot.com for the recipe!
Have a good Father's Day! I know Dave did, and we talked to our dad's! I will see mine this week and so there wasn't much to say, and Dave's dad is doing well, and his family. It's good to catch up with family on Sunday's it just make the week go that much smoother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that cake is awesome!!! and i love that movie. miss you guys,