Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day

Here we are... I got wise and took our real camera up but have now misplaced it, and so these are the pictures my sis-n-law took...
We left Sunday morning and drove to Kennewick and stopped off and saw Barb, Dave's mom and than we hit the road again and headed up to the property. We were there around 3. It was a nice relaxing time, until the girls didn't want to go to bed, and Daphne threw up but hey, that's what happens right.
Monday my brother and his family, and his friend Nathan and his parents and my Aunt Nancy and cousin Kurt came up for lunch. I stole Abigail as soon as she got out of her seat. She is just so cute. She kept pushing off me and so I had to turn her around. It's good because she cures my baby hunger... I love the baby stage but after that it's just crazy!
Sami and Daphne loved the dog... and Sami loved choking him...
Dave on the computer, Andy his friend Nathan and Nathan's dad... having a great time.
Scooter... now that I don't live in Kennewick anymore they have to take him with them up to the mountain, he's getting pretty old. I made the mistake of taking him off his chain and he started wandering off... I don't think he would have gone far... unless he saw a squirrel..
Not a very good picture but my Aunt Nancy ... I think this was on her way out... she is so much fun to have around I just love her happy attitude and how fun she is...
Getting ready to head out... Daphne had her butt changed... can you tell she didn't like it...
NaDell and Abby... they occupied this chair pretty much the entire time... that baby is sure small for how much she eats. Every time I saw her after holding her, she was eating...
Not a very good picture of me, but cute of Daphne!
Sami... she wouldn't let me or Dave do anything for her the two days, Grandma had to do it all... but she kept her panties dry when she had them on... she even played outside with them on!
Go Sami!
We tried the side pony... more hair out than in, by the end! Silly girl!
As my brother says... 3 of the main things that go on at the mountain; pop drinking, shooting and eating!
Vincent playing on the 4-wheeler. We had a great time on these... my parents have two. This little one and a bigger automatic one that my dad bought off Dave's old boss. It was a blast. Before lunch Dave and me went for a drive... my hair looked pretty good until we got back and than it was caked in dirt... it was awful... and gross! Than I added to it and went for a very bumpy ride in the 4-wheeler trailer while my dad took all the kids and me for a ride. It was fun, except when Daphne wanted to get out, but wow my back sure hurt for a few days after. My spine was bruised... that trailer isn't meant to be ridden in like that I don't suppose. It was pretty interesting once we were almost done with the ride and I realized that Vincent's face was about a foot away from the exhaust pipe of the 4-wheeler while riding in the trailer... but he wasn't acting funny or anything. But his face was COVERED In dirt, as was the rest of us!
We had a great time though. We left at 3 and stopped by Barbs again. The girls conked out 10 min on the rode as well as me. Barb gave us some canning jars and some tomato plants... so excited, she sure spoils us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad you guys had fun. their cabin from the pics looks awesome. I'm glad they have a nice gettaway to enjoy family.

NaDell said...

I only took one of those pictures and the girls took the others. They do pretty good for being 5 and 8.
It was nice to see you again.
Yes, Abby is constantly eating, but she sleeps great at night, so I don't complain too much. =)

Shaela said...

Sounds like a great time! We are anxious to get up to our own mountain. :)