On Saturday February 26th David Jeffrey Mason turned 32 years old. With insistance his wife asked him to take the day off from work so she could take care of him for the day.
We started the day by having home made waffles with strawberries and whip cream, and opened presents than I went to a RS service project. When I came home we went out to lunch at Eatza Pizza, it was extremely crowded but the food was good.

movies...

Shrek and Shrek Forever After, he also got a tie and a new shirt but the shirt wasn't his forte and so it got took back and we got Bambi for the family collection.

That night we invited his mom, sister Rachel and Brother Brent over and his family. I made a spaghetti and meat ball cake. It was a double layer chocolate cake with white frosting on it, decorated with chocolate cake meat balls, yellow frosting noodles, strawberry sauce, and white chocolate grated parmesan cheese!

All that blowing and only one candle

Dave's brother Brent got him a Star Trek shirt and then they acted something out...

Brent turns 40 in Sept but they are pretty good buds! Dave is a whole different guy when he is around Brent... it's hilarious... Brent is hilarious!

Sunday we got together with my family to celebrate Dave's birthday... I made a Rocky Road cake. It was a chocolate cake with peanuts, chocolate syrup, marshmallows and broken up waffle cone on top. It was a hit.

He's pretty cute for being 32 if you ask me!

My cute Daphne... just chilling...
Well we are off to spend the weekend in Cheney looking for apartments so will have some information to post when I get home, wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment