It's been a good week, well it was until I got sick with a cold. Dave has been working most nights and so me and the girls have been taking walks. There are two parks about the same walking distance from our house and so we trade off. One is updated and the other is not, you can tell by the rocks and the swing set. This like the other is a play ground I used to go to as a kid, but unlike the other this one has not changed. It used to have a jungle gym, and a merry-go-round if you can believe it. But you know they got rid of that when kids starting falling off and getting caught underneath... they were scary but so much fun!
I ran over to get a picture of her at the end of the slide but she went so fast I got her head... so here ya go! We first went to this park with Sami when she was Daphne's age, it's crazy to think she is this big now!
I was surprised I didn't cry Tuesday when I took Sami to her first day of preschool. I think it would be different if I didn't stay the entire 2 hours with her, but I did to help.
We glued noodles onto M's and learned the M song, it was a great day!
Yesterday I met my friend and her daughter at the park and they had a lot of fun. I also watched the daughter while my friend did Achievement day. Gotta love Sami's static hair... I was so glad I had my camera on me.
The library park on Union has these cute little gardens.. we had fun...
Oh and I chopped my hair off again... I can't stand hair being on my neck... or in my face... excuse the pale face and un-kemptness in general, I have a bad cold... which is great because tomorrow night we start our Fall Event... so excited it's always so much fun, I just hope I feel a lot better by than, or I will be the one in the corner drinking Dr. Pepper, eating like no tomorrow and popping the tylenol and halls cough drops. You see, the worst thing about me having colds is that I can't take any over the counter drugs... so it takes awhile for me to get better! Have a good weekend!
2 comments:
Thanks so much again for watching Riska! She loves you and sammy talked about you guys all night. I love the haircut! Can't wait to get mine this weekend.
Cute hair and fun pics! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment