Thursday, July 22, 2010
18 things
Somethings you might not know about me. Then again you might.
Ten things I love...
1. getting paid in kisses and hugs
2. Seeing my husband on his lunch break and after work (than I stop worrying)
3. Sami's and Daphne's adorable faces
4. going out to eat with just my husband
5. my bed
6. the color red
7. going on vacation
8. Spring time
9. having time to myself (when there is something I want to do)
10. Ransom Made Events!
Five things that make me mad
1. when people make a judgement about someone because of a piece of gossip they heard, before getting to know them for real!
2. how rude some people can be with there knowledge!
3. When I loose my temper with Sami, and she cries at the drop of a pin
4. one sunday we were late to church and there were absolutely no seats and there was another ward in the overflow, and there were several families in the foyer and so we gave up and went home, I was so mad!
5. trying as hard as I do to loose weight and people make comments as if I don't even try!
Three things I wish for
1. My own house with a backyard for Sami to go out and play in whenever she wanted
2. that it was easier to loose weight
3. to be out of debt (even the little bit that we do have) and be able to have a savings for emergency's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hear you! You can always come and use my backyard. Thanks for everything. I can't tell you how much it has meant to me. You are the best and I am glad I met you.
Hey, do you know that your blog background will disappear tomorrow? It says so on your page.
I'm pretty sure I don't do the things that make you mad, but if I have know that I don't mean them...
You can come play here anytime you want too.
I fixed it! thanks NaDell... no your not who I was talking about... they know who they are!
Post a Comment