I don't know what my title of this entry has to do with my entry but it just goes to show that Christmas is in the air and I love listening to Christmas songs. I have been listening to them since after Halloween when they started playing them on 95.7 the only radio station I can stand. Besides that I have been listening to the MoTab, Micheal Buble, Mariah Carey, and various other random Christmas songs. I desire the Harry Connick Jr. Cd and the Faith Hill one but in time...
We have been somewhat busy but only because we want to be, honestly if I wanted to just stay home like a bump on a log and not do anything I could... besides Sundays and Dave having to work and us needing food and essentials... there is really no reason to leave the house for us. I usually only leave the house when i do it because I get so stir crazy at home and I feel like why fix my hair, why get out of my pjs if I am not going anywhere and so I usually make myself leave the house once a day so I feel productive... but with this cold front upon us and the cold air taking my breath away... I will be in hybernation so if you need me you know where to find me, at home eating soup, in my comfy clothes with slippers on my feet, and waiting for nap time so I can go take a bath and warm up. I have so many Christmas presents that are things I have to make I have plenty to do to keep me busy at home....
I love when I lay Daphne down on my bed to chill while I am using the computer or something and Sami comes in from watching a show (Dora or Disney) and lays next to her and is sweet with her, it makes me really feel like I am doing something right when my girls like each other.
So I put up all the Christmas decorations the day after thanksgiving since there was no way I was going Black Friday shopping with 2 girls and Dave at work, and so than the following Monday we put the ornaments on the tree for FHE... I took pictures and Dave and Sami did the ornamenting...
My cute family...
She is so cute... she smiles so much but usually only smile for me when I make a really funny voice...
I love this smile... pure happiness... She always makes sure the lights are on... we have them plugged into the outlet on the wall the the light switch turns on and so she goes over in the morning when she first wakes up and turns it on... I let it be her job. She is so funny at least once a day she does something that suprises me for the good. This morning I was walking out to get her milk out of the fridge and I was behind her and she stopped in the hall and bent over and smoothed out the rug that was all jumbled up ( I know she realizes I do that and learns from me, yes it's finally rubbing off with something, maybe I will have a clean daughter after all).
So every once in awhile I match my girls... oh heck i am lieing every day they match... most of the time it's not exactly but color wise. this is cute... Sami had her velor pants and so I bought Daphne a pair and bought them new shirts... I love TARGET!!!
Apparently she wanted to get back to watching Dora and not wanting her picture taken... that's a 2 year old for ya!
So I decided that she needed a new doo... she has done the sidesy top pony since well she had enough hair to do such... since at least her 1st birthday... so at first we tried the pony... and she has to have swoop bangs since she has a horrible cow lick that makes her hair part and it's impossible to change that...
Girls with Santa... last year Sami wouldn't even go this close... Daphne did a good job though... this is at our ward party. They served us food they bought from IKEA... awesome!
Here is 2 ponys and the bangs are pulled back in there own pony because they are so short and so it keeps everything held together... I took this picture to show the hair and the oreo's... my daughter is obsessed with oreo's. We did buy the politically correct Christmas oreo's that had the red frosting and well that read stuff is hard to get out of carpet... but her favorite is the miny oreo's that come in to go cans.... Target and Wal Mart have them and we go to those two places the most... I spent last night getting my carpet all cleaned and vaccumed for my VT... this was right after they left... thank goodness for my dirt devil...
She used to not enjoy my kisses but now she does... do you agree?
She used to not enjoy my kisses but now she does... do you agree?Well of course will post again! Later... stay warm...
2 comments:
Looks like SO much fun over there!
Thanks for braving the frigid air to watch my kids this morning! You're great!
I love matching outfits and her hair does look more grown up. I can't believe how big Daphne's looking already!
hey there...yes i plan on which days i will go out and stay in. slowly we are getting our christmas lights up...when it's only me doing it. i'd rather be in pjs and comfy warm. it's cold outside. =)
Post a Comment