Last Saturday our camera died and so this week when we got our income tax return we bought a new camera. We bought one and it was crap and than we bought the nicer version of the same thing and it works great... so here we go!
Prego me, on Saturday, David taking some fun pictures.
Comforting Sami after the guitar fell on her.
Reading one of Sami's 6 new Clifford Books for her. David went up to help my dad build the cabin and so me and Sami enjoyed the day together. We dropped David off at my Uncles and than went through the drive-thru at McDonald's to get my just can't get enough of sausage mcmuffin's with no egg... I love those things... don't ask why.
Than we went to my mom's house and I did my weekly cleaning. We were done by around 10. We headed out to Pasco to visit my sister and drop off a gift card to my Bro-n-law for his birthday. Than we drove out to the Richland Office Depot to exchange our camera. Than we went to the mall and bought Sami's books and than I got a new 2 new shirts at Old Navy. One was $5 and the other .99 cents can't beat that. We stopped in the food court and shared some chips with yummy bean dip from Fiesta... I love there bean dip. Than we came home and Sami went down for a nap and I read. I have been reading Persuasion by Jane Austen. It has to be my favorite out of all her books.
On Saturday we had our traditional Panormous for dinner and we love it. $10 and it feeds us for 2 days. We weren't going to my mom's for dinner and so I also decided to make dessert and had the guts to try my hand at making my first pie. Of course a cherry pie. Here is all my ingredients.
Here is the dough separated into two separate balls. One for the bottom layer one for the top.
Here is Sami, having one of her many tantrums. She found one of my headbands on the couch and wanted to wear it but wasn't happy with something so she soon found her self taking a time out in her bed... she has gotten used to this ritual and quiets down. She is a lot like me, gets frustrated with something but has to have time to calm down and so best be by herself...
Here is my pie going into the oven. I put the tin foil around the edges to keep the sides from browning.
Here is my whipped cream. I actually did real whipped cream. Go me!
Here is my finished pie.
On Saturday we had our traditional Panormous for dinner and we love it. $10 and it feeds us for 2 days. We weren't going to my mom's for dinner and so I also decided to make dessert and had the guts to try my hand at making my first pie. Of course a cherry pie. Here is all my ingredients.
Here is the dough separated into two separate balls. One for the bottom layer one for the top.
Here is Sami, having one of her many tantrums. She found one of my headbands on the couch and wanted to wear it but wasn't happy with something so she soon found her self taking a time out in her bed... she has gotten used to this ritual and quiets down. She is a lot like me, gets frustrated with something but has to have time to calm down and so best be by herself...
Here is my pie going into the oven. I put the tin foil around the edges to keep the sides from browning.
Here is my whipped cream. I actually did real whipped cream. Go me!
Here is my finished pie.
It was good but I didn't like the crust it was not very tasty but I think I did pretty good for my first try, David thought so too!
well have a good day!
Keep posted next Tuesday I will be doing a post on the outcome of our ultra sound, whether it will be Lillian Jean or Luke Jeffrey we will see!
1 comment:
I hope everything goes well with the ultrasound!
Post a Comment