1. The Office
2. Friends
3. not American Idol I think it's dumb
4. not any of those bloody sc fi shows over done
5. not dora, barney, or of course teletubies
6. PBS cartoons
7. not the sit and stretch lady that comes on after cartoons
8. Saturday morning cartoons on disney and on tbs I think with dino squad and care bears
'8' Things I Did Yesterday...
yesterday was sunday so it was a little boring so I am doing today since it's almost over
1. took David to his new job
2. slept through Sami's PBS cartoons
3. no house work what so ever (kinda nice but kinda not it won't do itself)
4. taught 3 piano students one brand new
5. applied chap stick about a thousand times to my very chapped lips
6. had a Big n tasty for lunch and woofed it down wow haven't done that in awhile
7. peed about every half hour... not so fun... couldn't get a lot done
8. waited out the hail storm in Dave's bosses drive way while I waited for Dave to get off
'8' Things I'm Looking forward to....
1. Spring! (no more cold)
2. Dave's new pay checks to start coming in
3. hopefully going to Yellowstone in July for a reaunion
4. finally start showing so I know that once again all this sickness is worth it (well I know but
ya know)
5. wearing shorts and skirts all summer to keep my body cool
6. swimming
7. doing my decorating projects
8. my parents property: framing, sidding, interior and watching it happen
'8' Favorite Restaurants...
1. Azteca
2. Fiesta
3. Applebees
4. Olive Garden
5. GodFather's Pizza (miss them dearly)
6. Tony Roma's
7. little places to eat on the coast
8. Bamboo Garden's (yummy soup)
'8' Things on My Wish List...
1. A new (family car) - Mazda (saw Ashley's on Sunday and I am very jealous)
2. A Home of our own (in due time I am told)
3. A healthy baby (and mommy)
4. To go to Greece
5. To go to Hawaii
6. Take David to Disney Land for the first time
7. See my kids get married in the temple
8. Spoil my grandkids
No comments:
Post a Comment