I don't know how I do it but I've managed to raise 3 kids that love books, and love to be read to. I didn't enjoy reading etc until I was an adult… so it's kind of weird and my husband doesn't read unless it's a game site or a text book.
We have a pattern at our house at night. I read to the kids and Dave puts them to bed and says prayers with them. Since I am with them all day we feel this is a good share, and I usually hit the gym at 8, as the kids are getting into bed.
Ezra loves to be apart of the reading lately. He gets right up in my face and is not satisfied just sitting next to me, he has to be front and center. Some nights he just is being a grunch and has to be taken into the other room, but on good nights he sits still and is happy!
Yep… trying to round up kids for reading time and prepping for bed and this is what Daphne does…
of course she'll pose for a picture dressed like that.




No comments:
Post a Comment