Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year for Halloween Dave had to work... which stunk! So I braved it alone. We pulled out the girls princess costumes from last year next year we will probably move on and did away with the wigs and I made crowns, and pretty princess bags, and they wore fun stripped tights, short sleeves and sunday shoes, and we went to the Ward indoor party! 



 At the party they had a carnival and we walked around and did everything except the Haunted House. They got there faces painted. Sami wanted a blue jewel like the cutie mark on Rarity the My Little Pony
 And i choose a ladybug for Daphne... 
 Ezra was Super man and everyone loved his costume. He wore the cape I made, and this shirt I made for him when he was a newborn (it's pretty snug) and sweat pants and red socks... 
 I found a sheet of red duck tape and made it look like boots... it was a hit everyone enjoyed his costume! 
He hung out in the stroller the whole night while I chased the girls around. After the carnival there was a quick trick or treat and than we went home, the girls were in bed by 8:30, which is good seeing how the party didn't end until 8... (seriously... there was no need for it to be so involved but I had no say) 

I was a Cook. I wore my cherry apron, jeans, flats, a black shirt and completed the ensemble with a white chefs hat, and my cherry jewelry! 

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Cute crowns! I love Ezra's boots.