I know you have all been on the edge of your seats waiting to see Ezra's room, I have dragged my feet getting it in order since hey I have had time, and it's kept me busy while I have been waiting or his arrival. I am still finishing up deciding on placement of things in the room, but for now this will work especially since he will be sleeping in my room for the first few months. I know I am obsessed but this is really the first time I have been able to set up a nursery before a baby... with Sami i didn't have a nursery, and Daphne well it wasn't much more than washing clothes, and adding another bed to the room, so this is exciting!
The top of his dresser, his Spider man car box( and yes there are several cars in there already, he has a car rug mat that I bought him as well) , and his new race car piggy bank that grandma got him.
The sweet Ezra letters that grandma made him... sorry I can't find the battery charger to my camera so you get to deal with crappy phone pictures.
The inside of his bed. My friend bought me the crib bumper, and I loved the colors so everything went with that. The traditional red, blue, green, strong colors. And the crib sheet I found and it matches perfectly!
The out side of the bed, I made the dust ruffle, it's this awesome alphabet type print fabric, that is black letters on white fabric. I saw stuff similar to it in a parenting magazine and so was so excited when our local quilting shop that i frequent had it, I am obsessed. I wanted everything to flow in the room from the super Hero theme to the car bedding them, since I love both themes, and so I sewed a paneling on the outside of the crib bumper that is blue, red, and white mostly americana colors because there are also stars in his room, so it worked great!
My curtain valance that I used some left over fabric to make, it still needs some work but it will work, since there are blinds in the window I didn't need to do much.
My home made boppy cover, since the original cover is ripped I put a pink fuzzy one over when Daphne was a baby, but that wouldn't work for Ezra so it's this fun animal forest blue and brown fabric and underneath is of course the alphabet fabric that I love. I even put a zipper in it to get it to be washable, and shrunk it. I got the pattern off Pinterest, but it got screwed up printing off so it's a bit baggy in places but I don't mind it works great!
Than I don't know if I have shown off this, but this is above his bed, my Super Hero sign I made, and the two Super Hero metal signs that I bought Dave awhile back, it suits his room...
Kind of a blurry picture but I got really obsessed with my cricut and vinyl for a couple days and so I labeled the drawers. it seems practical since as you can see I have a wide range of stuff and so it's nice to see what everything is, besides it will help my husband, he is horrible at knowing where stuff is, if Only I could label all our kitchen cupboards... he is so silly!
Well, I am having fun, but not having fun being in so much pain with my hips, butt, inner thighs, and growing at a rapid pace out of my maternity clothes, so hopefully he will be here soon, and I can do obsessive posting of pictures of him.








No comments:
Post a Comment