Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Preschool!

Sami started Pre-school last Monday, we are in a co-op with some friends from the ward.
It's a group of 9 kids, 4 girls, 4 boys...and another child adding... it's great, and I hope that Sami can learn some discipline before she starts kindergarten next year, I am excited to see how the year goes.
heading out the door and had to take the pictures... she posed this way... so funny!
showing off her back pack, we got for free. It was kind of funny. This summer we were at the pool and Daphne saw this little girl come in with this backpack and she went right over and started holding it, the girl or the mom didn't care, they thought Daphne was too cute. As we were about to leave the little girl said we could have it.. I thought that was so sweet. But it came in handy of course!
She kept looking up at the Halloween sign... she is so funny!

No comments: