Thursday, July 7, 2011

July!

So it's finally summer here we have nice 80 degree weather most days, accompanied by a breeze most days, it's great. We are enjoying it as much as we can because we know as soon as September hits it will start to cool down and than snow will soon follow... it's fantastic!
Dave got the girls to build a tent and it was one that Mom was not allowed in...
They love to play the guitar!
We were early to my doctor's apt in Spokane Valley and so the girls had some fruit snacks and I snapped some fun pictures!
On the 4th we didn't do tons that was picture worthy. We went to our ward 5k walk and pancake feed, came home took naps, went to Taco Bell for lunch, went to the store to get essentials, came home, I took the girls in there pool, and I made oven fried chicken and apple crisp and we watched Iron Man 2...
Sorry the pictures are so dark... but we had the place all to ourselves... Dave was Capt America for the day!
Yesterday we went into town and took Sami to her 4 year old well child. She got 4 shots and did pretty well, she is getting better at this doctor thing. Her legs are still a little sore and I know they will be but she leaves her bandaids alone...
We gave her oreo's and a green popsicle to soothe her pain.
We were watching a show while I waited to go to Young Women's... Daphne was bugging her dad while he was trying to draw...
My girls are becoming the greatest of pals... they love to watch shows together especially Dora and the Disney Movies, and they love to eat the same things, and play with each other... Daphne is learning to handle some of Sami's playing a lot better and they are forming a great bond, it's such a blessing I love my girls!

1 comment:

NaDell said...

So much fun!
I love the pool in your other post too.
I recently started using Picasa (by Google) to edit my pictures. They store them on their site for you too (which I don't really like), but you can lighten up previously too dark pictures and it fixes red eyes very well. That's an important feature to me since I have red eyes in pictures all the time.