Saturday, November 27, 2010

Trimming the tree!

Since Dave was going to be gone all day 11 hours... I decided to get busy and I put the Christmas decorations up. I think it turned out great, time will tell I guess. We decided we would have our traditional put the ornaments on the tree as a family, and so I decided I would make pumpkin roll to go along with it. So after I made the dessert I didn't feel like making dinner too and was craving a McChicken and so Dave brought home dinner. Than we got to work and put the ornaments on the tree. Sami spends the days in her panties and a t-shirt while she is potty training... less clothes I have to wash... Daphne attempting to put a ornament on the tree. Than she got distracted and wanted to pull them all off, hence the fact that our tree is several feel off the ground. Sami would name all the ornaments and than we would help her find places for them all to go. She is putting C-3PO on the tree now... The completed masterpiece... And yes... you know me I don't procrastinate we are basically done with our Christmas shopping... even some Santa presents are under my bed he doesn't procrastinate either. Most of those gifts aren't for us... we have plenty of family we spoil as well. Of course the night wouldn't be complete with out beating up on dad... Did I mention Dave didn't get home until 8 pm having to drive slow thanks to the freezing rain... so shortly after the dessert eating... the girls were in bed, It was a good night but I was just plain exhausted after the day... it's amazing how tired you can get just being at home and trying to keep busy.

1 comment:

Chantalle R. said...

I just saw on tv that the average family washes 50 lbs of laundry a week. I swear it is more at my house.
You have such cute girls.