Getting ready to head to church... Dave decided to capture a good kodak moment because both of my girls were cuddling up to there mom unexpectedly... so we have to capture those moments!
Sunday night the girls had a bath because we planned on going out on the town Monday... no such luck there. I always put bubbles in the bath because than I don't really have to soap up there bottom halves and they clean there own faces that way too. Sami didn't know who Santa was until she watched a Dora Christmas episode, and so she put the bubbles on her chin and said "Ho, ho, Ho" it was classic. She used to call Santa, Grandpa... she has no grandpas that have a white beard and so I don't know where she gets that from.
Oh, if your wondering about her nose... she fell off the bed and fell onto the filing cabinet and so we put a bandaid on the bleeding part. Than when it was better she refused to let us take it off, well this is what happens when a bandaid is not removed for a week... the oils cause the skin to dry up and irritate... it got ripped off Sunday afternoon to her dismay, and now is almost completely healed up.
Monday as most of you know we got hit with the biggest snow storm prior to December ever... I have lived here for the better part of my 30 years and so I can honestly say that. When Dave got off we were supposed to go see Harry Potter 7 part 1 but since the weather was so awful we decided to just drive down the street to Round Table Pizza and have a family date night. It was fun, especially once I figured out turning the flash off you could see the effect the black light had on our clothes.
This is to show that no matter what pair of shoes we put on Daphne, she always some how gets the right sock and shoe off, she must give up after that and the left side always stays on, but whenever socks and shoes get put on... the right side is always the one to come off quickly and so we just give up and keep it off inside...
I couldn't fit I was too big!
My front door display. I made this awesome wreath out of felt rolled up... it's so much fun, and it's still not done.
Can we say, 'Picture window' notice the only floor you see is the pool water, which is not frozen... and no they don't cover it during the winter time. Welcome winter to Tri-Cities... the good thing is I get to hang out all day in my comfy pants and warm socks, and drink hot cocoa, and keep warm with our wall heaters, and craft up a storm getting ready for our Christmas Event which is next weekend... oh gosh... so excited. After last year I will stay in doors when it's this bad outside because there is no way I am driving in this crap! Have a Happy Thanksgiving week everyone!
1 comment:
That wreath looks really cool. I like it.
Our trick for keeping socks on little girls is to put tights on under their pants (thicker tights in the colder weather). We didn't do that for Vincent (just so you know.) No more lost socks in the store.
Daphne must LOVE the camera. She makes great smiles.
Post a Comment