Monday, February 8, 2010

Sara in a nut shell

*your cell phone? who ever has the car, has the cell *your hair? short, and easy to fix, and needs to be dyed again *your mother? so awesome, so creative *your father? getting really excited about his mountain house and property *your favorite food? my cinnamon rolls... actually Betty Crocker's but my cream cheese reciepe *your dream last night? It was bizarre it actually scared me but I woke up and than started thinking about something else so I changed the ending on the dream *your favorite drink? Dr. pepper... the diet sucks! but I can deal with diet dr. thunder or diet dr. shasta! *your dream/goal? to loose 15 pounds... to own a house and for my husband to finish school *what room are you in? mine *your hobby? spending time with the fam, decorating, and crafts *your fear? something happening to my kids or husband *where do you see yourself in 6 years? done with school and hopefully in a house with another kid most likely *where were you last night? home watching the Super Bowl *something that you aren't? i have a hard time getting out my feelings *muffins? blueberry or chocolate, chocolate *wish list item? to take david to disney land *where did you grow up? some in boise, and the rest here *last thing you did? put on "UP" for Sami *what are you wearing? pjs and a blanket *your tv? large flat screen (well bigger than most TV's) *your pets? when I feel I need a pet I play with my parents dog, someday we will have a bunny *friends? i have plenty of good friends that I can have a good time with, but have a hard time making new friends *your life? it's great, would never go back to being single ever (unless I had too) *your mood? drowsy... didn't want to get out of bed, but I have to if I want to sleep tonight, I slept 10 hours, yeah straight.. my baby sleeps good! *missing someone? my husband... spending time with my family (sisters) *vehicle? suzuki esteem (yep it's still running, how well that's another topic) *something you aren't wearing? warm enough clothes *your favorite store? target my second home, winco for food, and aero for pants and such ( don't get to shop much for myself) *your favorite color? purple but most likely red *when was the last time you laughed? yesterday at the whitey tightey commericals on the Super Bowl, so gross! *the last time you cried? yesterday watching a movie *your best friend? my husband and girls *one place you go to over and over again? target and my mom's *facebook? yeah I am a follower *favorite place to eat? azteca for mexican, applebees for riblets and fries, olive garden for there breadsticks and alredo sauce, round table for pizza, mcds for everything else.
Tag:
NaDell R.
Shelly H.
Stacie P.
?

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Mine is done. This one was better than some.