We had a great weekend. Not much to say but I had fun taking a few pictures.
Here's Princess Sami chilling on my bed while I am getting ready for the day. And yes that pink rag behind her head is my blankie not hers... I thought it was a funny thing for her to lay on my pink blankie and not hers.
On Thursday after Dave got home from work we were just all being cute. Sami and her doll house and those care bears in the picture I bought before we were married at the $1 store she loves anything small that will fit in her house she will play with it in her house.
Dave and his girls... Sami was patting Miss D or something cute but I can never catch those moments on the camera...
Miss D... at the Event on Friday night at my mom's modeling my cousin Tara's recycled, polmer clay head band. She was wearing her Halloween shirt that night with pink fleece pants and one person called her a boy so I figured I would make it easier...
Saturday morning before Dave and Sami took me and Miss D to the event...
this girls has the longest bangs but to cut them would be silly since she has a huge cowlick in the middle of her forehead and as you can tell it is usually fixed and doesn't look like this...
Sunday Dave wasn't feeling well (ended up being stress from a big exam he took that afternoon) but around 11 he said he wasn't going to church and so I opted out, going to church with both girls is not something I can do by myself yet...
I am trying to get a cute picture of this cute girl... now that her face has started filling out more it has helped with the picture taking but enjoy! More to come!
Dave's mom blessed us once again with her great cooking skills and brought us lunch in on Sunday. She brought us some roasted turkey, mashed squash (which was so good I have never had that before but it was so good) and apple pie, home made chunky apple sauce, rolls, and home made orange jam... wow so good so autumny. We are doing well though, just hanging in there just going with the flow. We had our 3rd Ransom Made Event Friday night from 7-9 and Saturday from 10-6 and it was a huge success the best one we have had yet. It was amazing. We sold so much merchandise and are very motivated for next Spring so be sure to keep posted and come to our next event. I didn't have very many friends come to this one but 2 of my piano lesson mom's came and they haven't seen Daphne yet so that was great. It was so great though I am already brainstorming new things I am going to make for in the Spring stuff, that no one has seen before!
1 comment:
Very cute. I am sorry i didn't make it to your event. I really did want to come. I know you understand. But i will look online and see what's new. =) I am glad you guys are doing so well. I can't wait til i am back doing stuff like normal. It is hard letting people take care of me. You'd think it would be wonderful, and it is nice, i just feel bad not being busy all the time. =) But i should take advantage while i can. =)
Post a Comment